Meeting Attendance Policies
Refunds must be requested by email (email@example.com).
- Full refunds will be issued for requests received by March 22.
- A 50% refund will be issued for requests received March 23 - April 3.
- No refunds will be issued after April 3. If you are unable to attend the meeting, you may send a substitute representative. Please email the TTA office and provide the name of the individual that will attend.
The Transformer Association (TTA) is a trade association of primarily North American transformer and inductor manufacturers, industry suppliers, safety and regulatory agencies, and consultants. Membership in The Transformer Association is corporate. All employees of member companies receive the benefits of membership and are welcome to attend the TTA Spring and Fall Meetings under the following guidelines:
- The member company is in good standing with respect to annual membership dues payment.
- Member company registration fees apply and must have been remitted to the Association office or staff prior to the start of the meeting.
- The member company and its representatives agree to abide by the TTA Antitrust Policy while in attendance.
Prospective Members are also welcome to attend the TTA Spring and Fall Meetings to experience all of the aspects of Association membership under the following guidelines:
- Prospective member company registration fees apply and must have been remitted to the Association office or staff prior to the start of the meeting.
- A prospective member company may attend one TTA meeting for the purpose of considering membership in the Association.
- Prospective member companies are not eligible to host receptions or breakfast sponsorship programs.
- The $100 TTA Membership Initiation Fee will be waived if a prospective member initiates membership while in attendance at a meeting.
- The prospective member company and its representatives agree to abide by the TTA Antitrust Policy while in attendance.