About the IMA
The International Magnetics Association (IMA) is a global trade group made up of companies involved in the soft magnetics industry. These companies include manufacturers and distributors. The IMA is organized as a working group with in The Transformer Association (TTA). The IMA was formerly known as the MMPA (Magnetic Materials Producers Association).
The mission of the IMA is to promote the worldwide growth, development, understanding and use of magnetic materials and devices
The IMA develops, maintains and distributes industry standards. The IMA is currently in the review process of updating and revising the soft ferrite standards
Current available standards:
Standard Specification for Ferrite Threaded Cores
The IMA presents seminars and workshops in conjunction with major trade shows.
The members of the IMA gather market information and benchmark activity in order to better understand business and technology events that impact the industry.
The IMA meets regularly through the year and at TTA meetings.
• Allstar Magnetics, LLC: www.allstarmagnetics.com
• Amidon, Inc: www.amidoncorp.com
• Dexter Magnetics Technologies: www.dextermag.com
• Elna Magnetics: www.elnamagnetics.com
• EPCOS Inc.: www.epcos.com
• Fair-Rite Products Corp.: www.fair-rite.com
• Ferroxcube USA: www.ferroxcube.com
• Kreger Components, Inc: www.kregercomponents.com
• Magnetics: www.mag-inc.com
• Micrometals Inc.: www.micrometals.com
• MTL Distribution: www.mtldistribution.com
• National Magnetics Group, Inc.: www.magneticsgroup.com
• TSC Ferrite International: www.tscinternational.com
• VAC Sales USA, LLC: www.vacuumschmelze.com
For More Information: